BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 30, 2010

Today I think I will talk about volleyball clothes and balls and stuff like that. You always want to have the best stuff. You want stuff that will last long and will not break. I have done some researching so I can tell you what the best companies are to buy volleyball apparel. I can also tell you from my experiences which is the best and which is the worst. You can hear it straight from somebody who has used everything. I can also give you some links to the websites of the companies so you guys can check the websites out for yoursleves. I hope what I talk about on this blog helps a lot of you. I know if I had opinions like this when I first started it would have been a lot of help and would have saved many trips to Sports Authority ha ha. So I hope by the end of this you guys have a better idea of each type of company that sells volleyball stuff.



Well first off there is a company called ASICS. I do not know if you have heard of this company but it is pretty popular. I know a lot of people have items from this company. You probably have heard of this company because it doesnt just sell volleyball things it also sells the basic athletic apparel. It sells knee pads and spandex but then it also sells regular gym shoes and running outfits you know stuff like that. I like this company for certain things. If you just want the plain volleyball things then you should probably look and buy here but if you want colorful stuff like neon colored spandex they might have it but not much.



Another company is Nike. I am 100 percent sure that you have heard this county. I am also sure that you have at least one thing from Nike. They sell almost everything. Nike is kind of like ASICS just a lot bigger. Nike has everything, They have regular, everyday clothes. They also have bags and sports balls for almost every sport there is out there. They have knee pads, volleyball shoes and spandex. Also clothes for other sports. Again though Nike is like ASICS because they have spandex but they do not really have them in neon and funky colors like some of the other companies have.



Another volleyball company is Mikasa. This is one of my favorite companies because they have all the volleyball accessories. They even have volleyball jewelry. They have some really cute stuff for girls but they also have cool stuff for guys too. Also you can pretty much design what you want your volleyball to look like. I mean you can pick two or three colors out of many and customize your volleyball. They also have the fun neon colored spandex. They have pretty much anything you can think of for volleyball. They even have key chains and blankets. The stuff they have is really cool. If you have friends that like to play volleyball it is a really good company to buy presents for you friends and family. Since this is one of the countries I like the most I am going to give you a link to their website. http://www.volleyballmarket.com/mikasa-volleyball.htm





Here is a picture of a Mikasa volleyball:

















The last company I will talk about is Molten. I love this company. They also have everything from the basic apparel to little accessories. I like them because they have fun colored spandex. They also have really cool socks. They have all different designs in them. They are really cool. They are really similar to the last company I was talking about, Mikasa. I just like this company because they are really cool and creative. I like them a lot so I will give you a link to their website. You can check it out. I hope you like it too. http://www.volleyball.com/








Here are some really cool colored volleyballs:










Hope all of you liked this :)

-Sabrina :)

0 comments: