BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Today I am going to talk about some of the most amazing volleyball players out there. One time, a couple years ago I did a project on a professional volleyball player named Gabrielle Reece. Now whenever I see or hear her name I am interested to know what she has done. Gabrielle is not just a really good volleyball player she is also a very successful model. Now I can give you some interesting facts about Gabrielle Reece. :)



-in 1989, they named her one of the top 5 most beautiful girls in the world

-she has just recently became a spokes model for Nike and Coppertone

-she has also been a sports commentator on MTV

-when she reached the age of seven she was already 5 feet

-she is now 6 feet 3 inches

-she plays the same position as me which is a middle hitter

-she went 5 seasons being team captain

-she had the most kills for 3 years in a row


Here is a video of Gabrielle Reece: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmyCc99VZVg

I want to do play volleyball for the next couple years, at least. I would like to play in college too. I hope that eventually I can be as good and successful as she is now. I do not really want to be a model but I do want to be a volleyball player ha ha :)




Anybody can do volleyball if they just try. That is why I think you should start volleyball. It is never to late to start. It is an easy sport to learn if you actually make the commitment. I am saying all of this of this because as you can see, you can be very successful at volleyball. If you are good enough you could eventually go to the Olympics or even JO which is Junior Olympics. Professional volleyball players also make a lot of money. Also playing volleyball or even any kind of sport can lead to many different things. For example, Gabrielle is now the spokes model for Nike. That is a very big company. All I am saying is that with volleyball you can get many more things out of it other than just the fun of playing the sport.


Well boys and girls, I really hope that you like what I am doing with my blog and volleyball. I want everybody to like this and always want to keep up with it. So if you have anything that you want me to fix or put more information, I can try to do that. Like I said I am really hoping that you like reading this as much as I like doing it. I just like to know that I am educating people about a sport that plays a really big role in my life right now. It is the most amazing sport. I hope I have convinced you to like the sport as much as I do.

-Sabrina :)

0 comments: