BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

About me :)


Hey Everybody!


My name is Sabrina I am fourteen years old and an eighth grader. My favorite color is neon green. I love to hang out with my friends and I am involved in many sports. I play a couple like basketball and tennis but the one I likethe most is volleyball. This blog is going to be about volleyball because it is my favorite sport and I have a lot of interest in it. I have been playing volleyball for four years, on a school team, park district team and a travel team. I am qualified to write this blog about volleyball because I have done projects that involved professional volleyball and the players of the game through out my middle school years, also I have a lot of knowledge because
I have been playing for so long.

You can ask me questions about volleyball or comment if you want. I hope you like this! :)

-Sabrina :)


0 comments: